Customer Service Center (namely 95566 telephone banking) functions as a vital communication channel between you and Bank of China. It provides you with convenient self-service transaction on one hand, and comprehensive detailed financial consultation service on the other hand. You can enjoy various financial services provided by Bank of China at any minute and anywhere only by dialing 95566, the nationwide unified number of telephone banking of Bank of China.
Telephone banking service of Bank of China consists of: transfer between various accounts, silver certificate service, agent of collection and payment, financial information inquiry, inquiry of various personal account information, personal cheque guarantee, interim loss reporting of deposit passbook, password change, individual firm offer foreign exchange trading, small-sum hypothecated loan of time deposit, pledged loan, reminding service and other banking services will be launched into business operation in succession.
Personal deposit customers can apply for the telephone banking service of Bank of China with ID card, if in possession of a Great Wall debit card (Please apply for Great Wall Debit Card first if you are not its customer yet).
1. You should open an account for telephone banking service at deposit network agency of Bank of China, sign Contract for Telephone Banking Service of Bank of China, fill in account opening/cancellation application form of telephone banking service of Bank of China, and meanwhile set up the password for telephone banking service.
2. You may select a sub-account for telephone banking service as needed, but you must select at least one sub-account (sub-account consists of: current all-in-one account, time all-in-one account, personal cheque account, securities margin account number), and input the sub-account password. You may fill the Application Form for Account Opening and Cancellation of telephone banking service at Bank of China network agency, if you want to add any service function.
3. If you need to add sub-account of telephone banking service or you need to update the sub-account. You should fill another Application Form and repeat the application procedure at Bank of China saving offices with the original debit card and valid identity card, Name of the new sub-account must be the same as that of the original debit card account. You can enjoy 95566 telephone banking service of our bank by setting up the initial password immediately after your application for telephone banking.
Initial PIN setting
Password of telephone banking consists of six Arabic numbers which can not be "000000", and should be set up by yourself. You may modify your own password by Bank of China's telephone banking service at any time. All the transactions realized via telephone banking password, are regarded as the transactions conducted by customer himself/herself, thus, all the consequences should be undertaken by customer himself/herself.
Loss reporting of password
If you forget your password of telephone banking, you should apply for password reset at savings offices with Great Wall debit card and valid ID card, fill in loss reporting application and input a new password twice. The reset password of telephone banking comes into effect on the next day after resetting. All the transactions before the validation of reset password are regarded as conducted by yourself.
Telephone banking account cancellation
You can apply for account cancellation at savings offices with debit card, your ID card and current passbook of debit card and fill in account opening/cancellation application form of telephone banking Service of Bank of China.
1. When conducting transactions through telephone banking, you must be familiar with the Customer Operate Guidebook for Telephone Banking Service of Bank of China. Also, you should use telephone banking service in compliance with the guidebook. You must undertake all the losses for your own mis-operation.
2. There is no floor for individual firm offer foreign exchange trading(Beijing branch has set the minimum sum of USD 50).
3. The minimum amount for certified check is RMB 100. Bank will freeze the guaranteed amount after it accepts the entrustment of certified personal cheque. The entrustment of certifying a check can be conducted within 10 days before or after the issuance date. The certified check is validating from the application day to the issuance date. As certifying a personal check is entrusted, only the guarantor can apply for cancellation at the counter of account-opening bank with the check during the certified period. Telephone banking service only certifies the guaranteed amount of personal check, rather than its authenticity.
4. Please refer to the local bulletin of Bank of China to see the service time of telephone banking.
5. You cannot carry out overdraft transaction, or the transactions will be cancelled automatically (except you have other agreement with our bank).
6. All the transactions you carry out via telephone banking service should be completed by telephone banking system automatically, and the account information will be updated instantly.
7. It depends on Bank of China record to judge whether telephone transactions are successful or not. The uncompleted telephone service before phone disconnection goes into invalidation, the completed telephone service prior to disconnection are validate, for whatever reason the phone line are disconnected.
8. You may check whether the transaction is successful or not via telephone banking service after the completion of telephone transaction. You should complement the registration record of telephone transaction at Bank of China network agency with relevant passbook within three months after the transaction. You should submit your disagreement on transaction within three months after transaction, otherwise it is tacitly approved that you have no disagreement on the transaction.